Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Coolest ppl

I really think black ppl are the coolest ppl on earth. They have this casual flair and panache in dealing with things, mingling with ppl and anything they do. The best example would be Bob marley, u could hardly ever see him without a reefer, but it made a statement to every one around him. The songs he made have this weird jamican pronounciation, makes it sound even cooler.
Also I have seen them dance in Clubs, they cant dance for nuts , but they look cool trying to dance, everyone on the dance floor takes a second look.
Well there is this guy at work too, pretty amazing guy, considering the fact that he keeps solving complex calculus.
Well I cant really explain why they are like the way they are, but I guess, ppl who have had association with them will surely agree with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home