Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Revelation

It just dawned on me today, how much I am swayed by Pink Floyd. It seems to put me into a very pensive mood, probably a little bit depressed at times too. I think I should stop listening to floyd. The songs, are same old, songs which I have heard since the past years and this makes it really intriguing. Or it is just that I am looking too much into this.
It is really amazing, that little bits of music, can affect your mood swings. This is a perfect example of a concept called, Subliminal Perception. Anything that influences a person, below the conscious level is defined by sub-'liminal'. Perception without awareness, is a scary thing. It just like, the ground changing under your feet. If it was to do software, I would define mind as a register variable, so I always am aware of what changes happen from time to time.

Song: Under the bridge

1 Comments:

Blogger Rider on the Storm said...

I did listen to Jethro Tull, I being biased by the fervour of metal, didnt actually enjoy Tull much. Probably I need to start listening to them again

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home