Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Strumming along!!!

Songs I have learnt to strum n hum in the past year.
  1. Good people

  2. Breakdown

  3. sitting wishing waiting ( All the three Jack Johnson)

  4. CCR- Down to the corner

  5. Somewhere over the rainbow (Israel Kam-something)

  6. (RHCP) Under the bridge

  7. road tripping

  8. scar tissue

  9. (REM) – Find the river

  10. losing my religion

  11. man on the moon

  12. The sidewinder sleeps tonight

  13. The Boxer ( SnG)

  14. (thin lizzy) Whiskey in the Jar

  15. (DMB) satellite

  16. Crash into me

  17. Thank you (Dido)

  18. (Clapton) – Tears in heaven

  19. Wonderful tonight

  20. layla ( just the intro)

  21. Blackbird ( the beatles)

My old favorites which i always seem to play when I pick up my guitar,

  • (Pink Floyd) – Wish you were here

  • Goodbye blue sky

  • comfortably numb

  • Coming back to life

  • (Ozzy) - Mama I am coming home..

  • (Greenday) -Time of your life

  • Basketcase- obviously

  • Last Kiss ( pearl Jam)

  • Runaway train ( soul asylum)


4 Comments:

Blogger Golu said...

wow...that certainly is an impressive list :) considering the floyd and clapton numbers I see there...However my favs from your list are 'under the bridge' and 'road tripping' (which has a killer bass line to match the plucking on the guitar)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Rider on the Storm said...

Hey thanks, i cant play the base for any of the songs, yea tend to play a lot of rhythm n enjoy playing accoustic songs. road tripping is my favorite.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought any guy other than me would ever play 'thank you'..:)..nice list!

-zubin

11:23 PM  
Blogger Rider on the Storm said...

yea dude. i like thank you.. prob the only alanis song i kinda like. zu do u play guitar now?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home