Thursday, February 24, 2005

Let it snow!!

The weather in UK this week has gone bezerk, haywire. I have been here almost 3 years now and havent seen such heavy snowfall. It actually doesnt snow much in Edinburgh or Glasgow, but it has been snowing for three days now and is not letting up. This was unexpected.
The snow makes everything look so pretty. The only downside is that it I wouldnt be able to travel this weekend with my brother who is visiting me for just 2 days.
A very interesting thing happened yesterday. My flatmate and I were racially discriminated. The surprising thing about this was that it was in an Indian Resturant. I did create a bad scene and abused them and walked out. I will get my retribution for this really soon. I need to make my peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home