Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tagged I am..

I have been tagged by Deej. In her words, some useless trivia about me.
1. I hate the UK but spent nearly 3 years in this place.
2. I hate pseud, superficial people, and make it a point to let them know, directly, and get into trouble.
3. Have a unique tendency to complicate the simplest of things.
4. I love dancing, especially the latin american dances.
5. I cant live without my P910i. None of the other phones agree with me.
6. Arguements, makes me understand myself better.
7. I would never do anything without consulting Pooh and Apz. They are the two people who are always there for me.
8. I can be very intense, u can see that from my blogs.
9. I miss my guitar, since I dont have one anymore. bah!!
10. Dont judge me by this one, I am a star trek aficionado. Spock being my favourite character
11. I like watching wierd movies that makes absolutely no sense.
12. I am very pessimistic. I dont think I can think 8 more things about me.
13. Cooking calms me. I dont think I will ever stop cooking completely.
14. I tend to attract crazy women, the sane ones dont want anything to do with me.
15. Get irritated very easily.
16. I am very vindictive, so dont screw me over.
17. Work, without orkut is almost impossible for me.
18. I dont think I can ever put on weight.
19. Vintage car collection is one of my life long dreams.
20. sectarianism pisses me immensely.

yoohoo.. i never thought i could get through with this. I am not sure, whom to tag, but feel free to tag yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJK said...

I miss my guitar, since I dont have one anymore. bah!!

*sniff* who will sing for me?!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Rider on the Storm said...

will ask zu to sing for ya!! :D

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home