Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Pressures..

I have never handled pressures well. I have always been insulated or shielded myself from it. I have in the course of past few months learnt to deal with pressures, which has abetted me to coupe with official pressures. This has shown in the past two weeks. I have managed to come up with a good design and was acknowledged by Doug. Working under Doug has been the best thing that has happened to me after I came to UK. He has put the onus of the project on my shoulders. He from time to time has exuded confidence in me and my work. This is a confidence booster.
It is imperative that one has to learn dealing with pressures early in life, as it always burgeons through the course of one's life.

Current Song : Eclipse (Floyd)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home